Chemonics International recrute
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review all accounting records for accuracy and legitimacy.
• Prepare checks, receipts, journals, and other tracking documents, as needed.
• Enter data of all complete payment requests vouchers into field office financial system.
• Review all local financial transactions (e.g. petty cash, subcontract payments, etc.) into project’s accounting system.
• Review timesheets and ensure payroll is completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
• Maintain and update accounting records and files with appropriate supporting documentation and approvals.
• Ensure that the program’s financial information and supporting documentation are kept confidential.
• Process payments through online banking portal
• Perform weekly cash counts and reconciliations
• Work with external accounting firm to ensure compliance with local financial laws/regulations
• Track sub ledger balances, including receivable accounts for individual staff, such as outstanding travel advances, vehicle mileage, and personal telephone use.
• Perform analytical procedures/reviews through pivot tables on financial balances
• Manage completeness of project electronic finance files with accounting team
• Review entries for complete documentation and mathematically accuracy according to Chemonics policy.
• Other duties as assigned by Finance Director.
• Advanced studies in relevant field, such as accounting, commerce, or business administration.
• A minimum of three years of accounting experience is required.
• Experience working with Tunisian financial/tax/legal requirements, working experience on donor funded projects and familiarity with the rules and regulations or international organizations is preferred.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of accounting systems and software applications, including, MS Word, MS Excel and other project databases.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines consistently.
• Ability to work in a professional and cordial manner with colleagues, visitors and the general public.
• Fluent Arabic and French is required, English proficiency is acceptable although English fluency is strongly preferred.
Comment postuler :
Please submit your CV and cover letter with Accountant in the subject line to this email adress : email@example.com . No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Ville : Tunis
Nom / Entreprise : Chemonics International
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel / Fax : 29 852 033
Adresse : Les berges du lac 2
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1